With all these nice features +Big Pitcher, this is the place where we had our #25th FBAB meetup. A fitting place for the Silver Jublee 🙂
Take the same and drive back to Leela Palace. The Big Pitcher comes to the left side again.
- Soon after you enter the ground floor level, you will see nice long posters to the right side. And then there is the huge bar counter.
- The ground level has the microbrew machinery, tanks, etc. Amol the Brew master gave us a complete info on the process of making beer.
He explained about how the flowers are used for making hops. The hops induce the relevant flavour to the beer. And also how additional items are added to enhance flavour.
Apart from that he also told about why there are beers that take longer time to make. It is done to keep the beer smoother.
Every word he shared is useful info regarding beer, which makes you appreciate the drinks even further.
- There are 4 floors in total which can accommodate nearly 800 #s. And for sure it is the biggest place in the Indranagar area.
- The 2nd floor where we foodies met up does not have A/C but has open air.
- There is a long table which can accommodate nearly 25-35 members in 1 table.
- High rise seats that has become a fashion to sit on compared to normal seats and sofas.
- Floor has got multiple frames containing guns. There guns are the latest but the ones that were popular nearly 100 years ago. There were also 1-2 rifles.
- Open air section is quite breezy and good.
- There is also another section to the left side which also has many private dining places.
- Entire place has got woody finish at empty spots. And also you can see the brew taps with the names at the bar counter.
The pizza base seems to have some issue as it seemed to be quite similar in tasting chapatti. Toppings for sure were added quite generously but the overall tasted somehow lacked that punch.
The white chocolate mousse below was simply awesome. Dark Portion on top also somehow gel’d well with nuts and fruits.
The list of beers that are available includes.
- Cezh that Pilsner
- Hop Witch
- Adjust Maadi
- Juicy Mary – This looks more like the Bloody Mary but is surely different and is surely lighter.
- High Sea Adventure – A pretty strong drink that contains good amount of alcohol and is presented quite well.
- Beach Bumm – This is a pretty good drink which makes you feel like you are in a beach atmosphere.
Quite a colour drink and a bit on the sweet side though.
- Fig Mojito – Drink was quite normal and I did not enjoy it so much.
- Strong Big Ice Team – As the name suggests, this is quite a strong drink. For sure you might feel uncomfortable if you are not used to strong alcohol content.
- Romantic Martini – The presentation of the cocktail is pretty good, but surely would have wanted more alcohol. It is surely for those who have too much of romantic touch in their lives. Coz it is best taken with your partner as well.
- Elder Flower Martini – Another really strong drink on the lines of ‘Strong Bice Ice Tea’.
I thought this surely was the best among the drinks.
I would best suggest that you should be speaking to the bartender and get the drink that you like.
There were a few more that my friends tried, could not try them but they sure did look good.
Ambiance for sure is pretty good. May be they should be improving little – should have more of the souvenir’s that can help people connect to brand. Also getting the license for dancing will help. Lastly need to try more of veg options as it seemed limited. My rating for this place would be 4.0/5 and surely it can reach up to next level.