New Bakery in Malleshwaram | Bangalore Bakery
Bangalore Bakery is the new place has come up in the heart of Malleshwaram. Spread across 2200 sq ft, the interiors of the place have been done very well by Home Canvas team. Adding to this, the place has some of the best varieties of dishes that are sure to tingle one’s taste buds.
Before heading to Bangalore Bakery, I did check the picture on Google Maps and was amazed. But I still had doubts if the place existed. Located close to Mantri mall, when one take turn to reach Bangalore Bakery, it will give a shock to anyone. I haven’t seen a bakery/cafe in the busy market area of Malleshwaram. And they do have few car parking spaces next the bakery that makes it convenient.
- The interiors of the place have been done very well keeping, trying to the needs of young & old in the mind.
- Wooden Furniture’s used inside the bakery are especially select and have good designs on the wood.
- They had setup a bookshelf with selection of the finest books for those who love to enjoy reading while sipping on their favorite cup of coffee.
- A special section has been set aside for kids/teenagers who love to play some games and hangout.
- There are special overhang/awning design inside the cafe that gives an outdoor feel inside the cafe.
- Another thing that strikes everyone is the texture-paintings of walls on of section of interiors, it looks quite modern.
- There are many more things getting added into the bakery to deck it up even further.
The most important aspect of the cafe is the food. And the place boasts of an elaborate money that serves Continent and Indian dishes with touch of tradition in them. They have divided different dishes into Small Plates, Salad, Breakfast All Day, Burger & Sandwiches, Main Course sections. Let me share info about some of my favorites in each of the sections.
My favorite among the dishes was the ‘Kodubale 65’ that had masala along with finely grated tomato & onion. The taste was just amazing and it’s a perfect snack item along with coffee/tea.
The latest trend is about modifying the existing dishes and Mushroom Samosa is the perfect example. Filled with tasty mushroom and mixed with pepper, the dish is tasty & spicy at the same time.
Avocado Gol Gappa
The Avocado Gol Gappa also is also awesome as its light on stomach and has the amazing taste due to avocado.
Burgers & Sandwiches
Three Cheese Sandwich
The traditional Cheese sandwich that loaded with cheese that’s perfect breakfast item.
The traditional pav-bhaji or Vada Pav bun is used for making the dish. Between the 2 pieces of bun, they fill it with spices, raw onion rings and crispy Nippat. The dish is tasty and crunchy at the same time.
There are other dishes in the menu like the Beetroot Puff and more that are quite unique.
Bangalore Pav Bhaji
And special mention of another dish – ‘Bangalore Pav Bhaji’ that had the traditional ‘Avarekaalu Bhaji’ served with Pav. But if you look at the list, there are some amazing dishes that we love to have any time of the days. All the dishes can be enjoyed with some Filter Coffee or my favorite Masala Chai or Filter Coffee.
It was a wonderful experience visiting the new outlet at Malleshwaram and enjoyed some amazing food along with friends. This place has the potential of becoming the most sort after Cafe in the busy Malleshwaram area. I specially recommend everyone visiting Malleshwaram to drop by Bangalore Bakery and try out. The dishes will amaze you and make you want to try more.
Ground Floor, 30, 1st Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore
+91 8762203148, +91 8197040016