Thermomix – World’s Smallest Kitchen Robo
Thermomix, the World’s Smallest Kitchen Robo has been one of the most admired products across the globe. Manufactured in Germany & France, this brand has been revolutionizing cooking since 30+ years. This one appliance can perform multiple functions which can reduce the clutter and fasten cooking. After receiving tremendous success worldwide, the brand has started putting efforts to make inroad in Indian Market. I was invited to Thermomix office at Bangalore to be part of a session where they shared info regarding the product, brand and gave live demo.
Thermomix is part of the business division of Vorwerk – a major international group with 130-year history and a reputation for high quality, innovative products.
Thermomix – Product Highlights
- The functions performed by the product include – Blending, Mixing, Steaming, Grinding, Stirring, Whipping, Weighing, Weighing, Emulsifying, Chopping, Kneading, Cooking and Controlled Heating.
- Heating in the product works on the Induction heating technology.
- Microchip present inside contains recipes for dishes across different countries. Every recipe curated, make the best use the feature of the appliance to create the finished dish.
- For every recipe, a step-by-step procedure appears on the mini-screen. It makes it convenient for any novice to follow.
- Customers can change temperature, revolution and time setting on appliance while preparing dish.
- The max rpm for the blade is 12000 which is very high compared to competition.
- New dishes can get added into microchip after validating the same in the German office. The additions happen in batches of 50 at a time.
- Imported parts used in the food-processor. The service centers, have both all the spare parts and experience technicians.
Purchase of Product
Before selling any equipment, the brand does a demo at the customers place. This helps in clarifying any doubts and eliminate any doubts in the mind before the purchase.
Cooking classes at the Thermomix office inspire people to use Thermomix daily. During these sessions, one can also explore new ways of using the product by taking cues from the experts.
The cost of the product is higher for the Indian market but it’s worth every penny spent. To ease the burden, they do have EMI options which works perfectly fine.
To purchase product, one can contact the phone number at the end of this post. If not, do get in touch with me and I shall connect with directly with the Sales team at Thermomix.
The brand team organized a special food blogger meet to which they invited food-bloggers across the city. Siddharth Dhurka (Director) and Babitha Vadamodula (Director of Sales), proceeded over the event.
They gave live demonstration of the product and prepared multiple dishes including – Pumpkin Soup, Pasta, Risotto, Hummus & Pineapple Ice-Cream. All the items prepared during the demo were part of lunch. Among the dishes that were prepared, my favourite was the Hummus & Risotto.
Thermomix, now looking to get new customers in India. The brand wants to spread awareness by word of mouth and sharing user experience. Going forward, Thermomix wants to collaborate with people looking to curate new dishes.
It was an opportunity to know about the globally acclaimed product and see it in action. The most impressive part was the ease with which the appliance performs every task. It looks quite effortless and becomes hard to believe. I am sure this product will be a game changer in the Indian Market as they don’t have any competition.
1st Floor, No. 105/90/1, Survey No. 9/1, Byatarayanapura Villlage, Bellary, Road,, OPP. GKVK Campus, Near Shell Petrol Pump, Yelahanka,, Hobli, Jakkuru Layout, Byatarayanapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Excellent story banish keep it up
Good to know about the thermomix product in detail. Thanks for sharing information so nicely.