Cross the toll and head towards Chikbellapur. While driving along for 5-10kms, you will find a Y junction, take right there which leads to the Devanahalli town. As you drive along for another 0.5-1kms you get a signal where you need to take right. Drive along for another 3-4kms which leads to the ‘Brigade Orchards’.
- Good amount of parking in front where you can keep your vehicles.
- There is a nice water way made in the entrance which enhances the front look of the place.
- Reception area is to the right side soon after you entrance. It is quite nicely kept and pretty good.
- To the left side you will find a lot of well-designed and cleanly setup sofas.
- Need to add that there is a special water container in the entrance with flower which adds to the looks at the entrance.
- The roofing in the main are has the thatch roof which gives very legendary look.
- Area to the left and right as you enter, has courtyard kind of effect where people can roam around, relax while moving around the resort.
- There is wonderful international standard swimming pool for 25mts. Plenty of seats for people to sit. There are also slanting wooden stand usually used by people doing sun-bathing.
- The water inside the pool is quite well maintained and very clean. It makes you feeling like going for a swim.
- Lawn in and around the resort soothes our eyes.
- There are also 2 small halls which can be used by people to conduct meeting, have a speaker share ideas or also a launch party.
- In the backdrop of the lawn is the Brigade Orchards apartments.
And yes, we can also see other recreations facilities as well. It is a perfect place for hanging out with a camp-fire in the evening. Or may be a place for doing team-building activities.
- Badminton Courts – After PV Sindhu’s Silver Medal winning performance in Olympics for Badminton, everyone in India loves the sport now. The resort has 2 wonderful badminton courts which are well maintained. They also provide rackets to play and for sure its fun.
- Squash – This is another tiring game which can keep us fit. There are 2 courts which can help anyone de-stress.
- Table Tennis – Another sports loved by many corporates and there are 3 of the courts here.
- Tennis – There are 2 synthetic courts which are the best place to relax and enjoy a game. There are nice stands where people can sit and watch. Also the court is pretty clean.
- Swimming – I did mention about the same in my section but yes this is a great place to take a dip in water and swim for relaxing mind.
- There are King size beds in most of the room which is quite cleanly setup which make you feel like hitting the bed immediately for a nap.
- Nice chairs which lets you relax and may be send some email across to people.
- WIFI is a very facility that the resort gives which is quite useful these days.
- TV with Dish-TV connection show-casing all the relevant channels are always great to have in a resort.
- There is a small balcony section with some cane chairs and table with glass on top.
The view leads to the swimming pool which made it a wonderful view.
- Bathrooms are quite cleanly setup and the designs are pretty good.
- The rooms are a place once you get in, you may not feel like getting out.
Chairs inside are arranged well and so it the table.
Especially the Paneer Tikka hanging by hook was quite good.
The chocolate milkshake was also presented quite well.
I got a chance to try some of the onion pakoda.