Body heat is a common health problem for many people these days. Body heat is also known as heat stress. The body cannot cool itself and this causes several health problems like internal organs damage, heat cramps, heat rashes, pimples, dizziness and nausea. Excessive hot weather, working out in hot, eating heat producing foods, drinking less water etc increases the risk of causing body heat. It is very important to stay hydrated. Water flushes out toxins from the body and provides a cooling effect. Apart from drinking water, you must also include some healthy and cooling foods that reduces body heat. As summer is upon us, it is time to prepare your body and reduce body heat. Here are few healthy foods that can reduce body heat. Include these foods in your summer diet to remain healthy.
- This water-rich fruit is very effective in reducing body heat to a great extent. Being rich in water, it keeps you hydrated and cool.
- Honeydew melon
- This is another fruit that can reduce body heat. During summers, have honeydew melon in your diet.
- This summer food is very rich in water and effective in providing cooling effect to the body. Have cucumber ever day to reduce body heat naturally.
- Mint is used as a home remedy to provide cooling effect to the body. Mint leaves juice is the perfect medicine to lower body heat.
- Apart from being water-rich, this vegetable is a rich source of Vitamin C, an antioxidant that lowers body heat. Radishes also has anti-inflammatory properties which is effective for fighting heat stress.
- This is one of the home remedies to reduce body heat naturally. Have some sesame seeds with water to stay cool.
- Fennel seeds
- Soak fennel seeds in water overnight. Strain and have the water in the morning to lower body heat.
- Coconut water
- Drinking coconut water is one of the best home remedies to reduce body heat and fight summer health problems like dehydration.
- Have a glass of pomegranate juice every day to stay cool and lower body heat naturally.
- Poppy seeds
- Eat a handful of poppy seeds with water before going to sleep. Poppy seeds induce sleep and also regulates body temperature.
- Fenugreek seeds
- It is one of the most popular home remedies to reduce body heat. Eat fenugreek seeds every day if you are suffering from body heat.
- Cold milk
- Healthy and cold fluids like milk or lemon juice are effective in lowering body heat. Mix cold milk with honey and have empty stomach in the morning.