Titan Nxt | Watches & Smartwear | ConnectedX
Titan Nxt – Titans exclusive event to showcase smart wearable products. Mr. S. Ravi Kant, CEO, Watches, and Wearables, revealed the journey of Titan and launched the Full Touchscreen Smartwatch- ConnectedX in today’s Titan NXT event at Conrad, Bangalore. All the products were on display and one could try them on to get the feel.
- Indian is the third-largest country in the world of wearables and Titan the second largest wearable company in the country, ranked by IDC.
- The 4 pillars that Titan stands by are Consumer Understanding, Innovation, Product Design & Brand Building.
- Titan Edge was the world’s first thinnest watch. They also have a version that comes in Ceramic that’s also the first across the world.
- Titan has recently acquihired a Hyderabad based technology company named HUG Innovations to strengthen technology expertise and customer platform.
- Titan began its wearable journey in 2016 when it launched the highly differentiated product, Juxt. Since then the company has scaled up with the launch of 12 wearables.
- Sonata Stride is the first Hybrid smartwatch that has features like Activity Tracker, Hydration Alert, Call notifications. And most importantly it does not require charging.
- The new Titan ConnectedX watch is the latest full touchscreen Smartwatch and it comes 13 consumer relevant features and the unbelievable aspect being the expected launch prices. The watch is expected to hit the retail stores byMarch 2020 and is a must to be considered.
- Post the presentation, Mr.Ravi answered multiple questions related to Smartwatches, Watch market, Marketing strategy, Health features, Pricing during the Q&A session.
We also got an opportunity to get a look and feel of the Titan Connected X watch by Titan in the display area. The technical team from Titan also shared loads of about Titan Connected, Sonata Stride, Fastrack Reflex, Fastrack Reflex Wav.
This is one of the best events hosted by Titan Smart Watches and Wearables division. I’m looking forward to purchasing one for myself and would recommend the same to others.
1 reply »