Perfect Mixer Grinder for Indian Conditions by Hamilton Beach
A global leader in small kitchen appliances with over 100 years of American innovation in commercial and household mixing, grinding, and blending. The company unveiled their new product Hamilton Beach Professional Juicer Mixer Grinder (JMG) at a special event in Leela Palace, Bangalore. Product has been designed to suit Indian cooking needs and that’s why it unveiled in India before going global. Brian Schwartz, Director of Hamilton Beach and Masterchef Kunal Kapur were present at the event to share insight to the audience.
About Hamilton Beach Professional Juicer Mixer Grinder (JMG)
The product is inspired by the company’s commercial heritage, will delight home cooks and aficionados. Let me highlight few facts about the products that makes it unique compared to the competitors.
- It has been designed with Indian Technology and culinary expertise.
- JMG uses a single blade that’s flat, instead of the angular blades used by competitors that are prone to get cut easily.
- Cutting-edge product promises superior performance, durability & safety.
- Powerful commercial-grade 1400 watt rated motor with triple overload protection to provide continuous operation.
- Advanced electronics include 13 program settings, infinite speed control (super slow 3,000 RPM to fast 18,000 RPM), and intelligent speed sensor.
- Universal blades and square jars allow the appliance to produce finely ground turmeric and perfectly blended idli batter with ease.
- Safety interlock system, three leakproof stainless steel jars.
- 5-year total product warranty that allows all parts to be replaced.
Hamilton Beach collaborated with a top 20 public Indian company to develop an innovative high-tech product based on a thorough understanding of Indian consumers and their daily demands with mixer grinders.
Masterclass by Masterchef Kunal Kapur
Chef Kunal Kapur did a masterclass to show the features of the product. Some of the points to highlight about the masterclass.
- The first item that the Chef prepared was an Indian Hummus that had chat-masala and few other ingredients. Chef made a thick version of the Hummus by adding very little liquid (olive oil, lemon & water). The preparation was so thick that it would not fall off from the mixer. Later he added a little more liquid and made it a little more viscous. The consistency of Hummus was great, and the taste was brilliant.
- Next items that Chef showcase was churning the turmeric pieces that’s hard. Chef mashed the turmeric once and then put it in the mixer. After running the motor for just around 60s, a consistent powder of turmeric could be seen.
- Final items that Chef Kunal showcased was the making of Idli batter. In many traditional homes, people Broken Rice and Urad Daal/Black Gram separately and later mix it. The main reason for doing the same is that people worry about consistent churning when multiple items are put in a mixer-grinder. Otherwise, many homes have the traditional wet grinder that uses hard stones to churn. But with the Hamilton Beach JMG product, Chef Kunal made 500g batter in less than 5-10minutes. The taste of the idli prepared from the batter was just amazing.
This is one of the best mixer grinders to be unveiled to the Indian Market. And surprisingly the company has launched it India before launching anywhere else across the globe.
About Hamilton Beach Brands
Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (NYSE: HBB), is a leading designer, marketer and distributor of branded, small electric household and specialty housewares appliances, as well as commercial products for restaurants, bars and hotels. Hamilton Beach is America’s #1 small kitchen appliance brand* driven by the company’s “Good Thinking” innovation process for over 100 years.