Samsung Largest Experience Centre at Opera House, Bengaluru
Samsung’s Largest Experience Centre is now open for all Samsung fans, consumers, community-members & potential new customers. Setup at the prime location in Bangalore, its accessible to everyone across the city. Samsung hosted an awesome launch party yesterday evening in which they invited select group of Samsung Community Members.
Samsung Opera House
The store offers a one stop place to look at all the latest digital offerings by Samsung. Almost all Samsung products were present like – Mobile Phone, Tablet, Headphones, Speakers, Home Theater, TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine. Samsung Opera house is an experience center and not a retail store. So, one can experience the products but can’t buy them.
Consumers can get their phone service at the Opera House. While the phone gets services, one can walk around the entire “Experience Center” and check out all Samsung offerings.
Samsung Opera House is open to public from 12th September 2018.
At Opera House
- There were many activities lined up for the guests invited for the launch event. The focus was to showcase every section of Samsung Opera House.
- Select group of people who already owned a Samsung Mobile were invited to be part of the event. Each of us had to make sure to be part of the Samsung Community before being allowed.
- The first thing we got to experience at the venue, was taking selfie using the latest Samsung Note-9 using S-Pen click.
- At the registration counter, everyone’s individual credentials checked, and special tags given along with T-shirt.
- Everyone was given individual T-Shirts to be worn for the evening that had FanParty #WithGalaxy and #SamsungMembers written.
- MC for the evening was the extremely talented RJ Prithvi, famously associated with Radio One and hosted multiple shows.
Every guest were part of a team and in total there were 10 teams. We had to wear headsets to hear the instructions in very section. One of the Samsung representative, guided us across various sections. The staff in the section, would then give us a little info about the product. We were then asked to answer 3 questions on a tab in the least amount of time on a tab.
- Special A/C buses transported us from Opera House to Hard Rock Cafe for the After Party.
At Hard Rock Café
There were many fun activities lined up at Hard Rock Cafe to enjoy the evening.
- Cartoon Artist present at HRC, sketched live pictures of people on Note-9 within 5 minutes.
- We could get a photograph of ourself clicked in front of the “FanParty” backdrop. These pictures framed and given back as souvenirs.
- There was a magician who performed card-tricks to small groups of people.
- DJ played some food-tapping numbers to keep the guests thoroughly enjoyed.
- As a given-away, there was a special lucky draw. 3 lucky winners walked away with a brand new Samsung Note-9.
- Drinks and Food was on the house, which a good assortment of beer, cocktails, dishes & desserts.
- Return gift given to all included a T-shirt, Mug, Photo frame & Samsung Level U Stereo headset.
- Samsung also arrange for cabs to drop all the guests that were present at event.
It was one of the best experiences I have had with a big brand. The event was well planned and executed to perfection. Samsung Galaxy Note-9 was the focus smart-phone using during every aspect of the event. Thanks to Samsung for giving us this memorable opportunity to be part of the fun evening.
Samsung Opera House, No. 57, Brigade Road Junction of, Residency Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025